Fender Mirror Image Delay Pedal
As one of the cornerstones of modern music, a good delay pedal can be seen as a must-have for any pedalboard. Whether your delay type of choice is subtle, or in-your-face echo, the brand new Mirror Image Delay from Fender has got you covered!
High-Quality but Affordable
This versatile little delay pedal from Fender is awash with features, more than enough to see you through even the most testing of shows.
With switches to change the effect type between Analog, Digital and tape (each with 2 variations); controls for Depth, Rate, Feedback, Time , and Level; a switch to kill your dry signal (so only the effect is heard); and even the option of adding a dotted-eighth note, perfect for those huge washes of sound, the Mirror Image Delay has all bases covered and then some.
Stage-Ready Straight Out of the Box
Featuring a rugged anodized aluminium chassis, Amp Jewel LED, and even LED-Backlit control knobs (ideal for viewing/changing your settings on a dimly-lit stage), the Fender Mirror Image Delay is built for gigging, and can be taken on tour as soon as it’s out of the box.
- Versatile new Delay effects pedal from Fender
- Switchable Digital, Analog and Tape modes for an array of different delay types
- Amp Jewel LED, for that classic Fender look
- LED-backlit knobs help you alter controls even on a dimly-lit stage
- Easy-access battery compartment, for fast battery replacement
- Effect Type: Delay
- Controls: Modulation Depth, Modulation Rate, Feedback, Delay Time, Type Toggle (Digital/Analog/Tape), Dotted 1/8 Note Toggle (On/Off), Variation Toggle (1/2), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Instrument Outputs: 1 x 1/4″ Instrument Power
- Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor Power Consumption: 72mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Color: Blue